Saturday, May 05, 2007

Redesign.

Hubby and I are thinking of redesigning the interiors of our bedroom for a change. Right now, I am doing some online research from Home Improvement websites so I can get unique, artistic and fun ideas to accomplish this project. One of the things that I am planning to do is repaint the walls with a new color or cover it with wallpaper. We’ll also re-arrange some furniture like the TV stand, the cabinet, the bed and the computer table. I still have a lot of plans in mind but I guess, I also have to consult hubby first.

I am sure this is going to be fun. I’m just thankful there are a lot of home improvement sites and tv shows to hook up tips from. As defined by Wikipedia, home improvement is the process of renovating or making additions to one's home. Often, a professional handyperson is hired to perform the improvements but, typically, most improvements are done on an amateur DIY basis by the homeowner. I can’t wait to have a place of our own to apply this home improvement tips on a bigger scale.

No comments: