Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hello.

Hello Philippines and hello world..hmm just borrowing the intro tagline of Pinoy Big’s Brother Toni Gonzaga. Oh well, I can’t believe that I missed blogging and hardly accessed my blog for 4 straight days. I’m not going to list down lame excuses anymore but I do apologize to my blog for the delinquency. I know it might have probably got used to the weekday absence I’ve been doing but what can I say..that’s how my life has been since I started assuming a full-time work. Even hubby is complaining and I even got my own dose of castigations from him due to my so-called “exaggerated OTs”. Arggh I hate it. I need to be lectured again with the Work-Life-Balance Rule.

Anyway, I will truly make the most out of this weekend. I noticed that there are a lot of changes in PPP and I need to be updated on that. I need to earn more moolah…yup, I already have plans what to do with the rest of my PPP $$$ earnings come December. Hmmm am I hearing HK Disneyland Theme here?

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

parang yaman mo na sa blog ha :)