Saturday, July 07, 2007

Finally....


When I asked why oh why in one of my recent entries, I didn’t know that I was speaking so soon for myself. When I was complaining recently about my being crabby, sluggish and so much sleepy, the cramping and the back aches I’ve been having these days, I didn’t know that there’s already a miracle forming and growing inside me.

Yes, after 18 months of trying, we’re finally infanticipating. This little embryo is on its 5th week already and is expected to come out and greet the world on March 10, 2008…two days before my 27th birthday. This is the BIG news that I was referring to in my previous post. We just came home from my first OB check-up. Necessary examinations were done and thankfully, we are on the right track.

..to be continued

Journalling:
July 6, 2007
9: 57 PM
Thank you Lord, for this early sign of life..for entrusting to us this precious gift. Fourteen hours later since I first witnessed how the second pink line appeared, here I am still dumbfounded…astonished. Can’t find the right words to explain my thoughts and the extreme delight I’m feeling right now. After 18 months of trying, finally the perfect time has come. Paul and I are so elated that we’re finally blessed..that we’re finally realizing our long time dream of parenthood. Thank you, Lord for this wonderful gift.


Credits:
Loving Spring Paper by Jan Hosford
Be Inspired Paper by Dani Mogstad
Neopolitan Summer Paper by Amber CLegg
Vintage Frame by Nancy Comelab
Stitched Ribbon by Beth Nixon
Flores Flower Element by Lively
Laced Leather Stitches Oct 06 Club Digital by DSP Designers
Pewter Alpha by Doris Castle
Amore Hearts by Shabby Princess


Font: Pea Alesa

16 comments:

Unknown said...

maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, im so happy for you. congrats on your pregnancy :) oh wag na masyado magpaka-stress ha :) wish ko din ako din preggy na... nagpreg-test ako kanina, may super faint line na lumabas sa 2nd line. I'll gonna try again tomorrow. baka good time nanaman ng EPT eh hahaha. mwah!

Unknown said...

WOW mai! congrats!!!! very happy for you :) now you take care and wag masyadong stress!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats! :) Dami na nating preggy! Have a safe pregnancy and enjoy it!

julai said...

Hi Mai,thanks for d visit and for appreciating my new hair..woww congrats to you for being preggy..i'm happy for you Mai..you must be very excited my now..

take care always...

CHERYL said...

hi mai! congratulations! take care of yourself. will link u up ha.

QT said...

hi mai! congratulations!! bawal na mag ot muna. keep it light para nd ka masyado mapagod =D. lagi mo nga ako dalawin para naman mahawa ako sa yo! =D

Avenue Junkie said...

WOW MAI. CONGRATULATIONS. I know you've been waiting for this to come and now take care alright? have a safe one and listen to the experts... don't stress yourself too much and eat lots of healthy food at wag na mashado magpuyat, be positive because believe me kung anu ka while you're pregnant ay makukuha ng baby mo so smile all the time. you take care now dear friend.

Anonymous said...

HUWAW!!! Congrats sa inyo ni Paul! I don't know why pero when I read your previous post, I kind of had a feeling na baka preggy ka na. I'm so happy that it's true! Hinay-hinay na sa work... stress can be really bad for the baby ;) Take care of yourself. Exciting times ahead, woohoo! :)

admin said...

CONGRATS MAI!!!! Ingat ingat pati

Juzahlyn said...

Congratz Mai...don't stress too much especially the first trimester ...just take plenty of rest and I will pray for a safe pregnancy for you..congratz again

Nita said...

Congrats! Finally nabuo na rin hehe.

Paul and Toni said...

hi mai! congrats on your pregnancy! i'll hope you'll have an easy one. don't stress yourself too much ha and eat healthy foods. take care!

dionne said...

mai!!! congrats! am so happy for you and paul. ingat ingat na sis ah. dalawa na kayo. *hugs*

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

wow! Mai! Congrats! suppperrrr happpyyy for you! uwi ka na maaga ok..tama na toxic sa work :) have a very safe pregnancy ok!? :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Have a safe one! :) It's time to slow down and give yourself that much needed break.

*hugs* take care!

frecklesspeckles said...

Hi Mai! Congrats on your pregnancy. Take good care of yourself and be sure to take enough rest. :)