Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Am...

…on my 6th week and 3 days to be exact (week 7).

…as twittered, going through the rough times of my pregnancy’s first trimester. Whew! And I was hoping, I’m one of the lucky few who won’t get to experience the dreaded Morning Sickness symptom. Actually, I was on leave again yesterday as I was throwing up the whole day, perhaps the term All-Day-Sickness should fit? Hehe! Actually, I’m okay naman…just don’t show or let me smell processed meats specifically luncheon meat. Eeww..just the mere thought of it makes me puke.

…feeling so tamad pa rin. (thus, the brief hiatus on this blog).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Natawa ako dun sa all day sickness cause that's exactly how I felt when I was pregnant. When I gave birth though I completely forgot all those things. =)

Mich said...

hello mai! i know the feeling! I hated sinigang naman when I was pregnant. hehe! Kaya my baby doesn't want sinigang din. may connection kaya yun? :D

Juzahlyn said...

awww Mai...i absolutely know how you feel..I was like that the first 3 months of my pregnancy...I couldn't eat anything and I throw up almost everything I eat..but it will pass just a couple more weeks

tin-tin said...

am really so happy for you! i was reading my past entires and the comments.. tapos sagot mo sa question ko na what you want to achieve/do.. sbe mo you want to be a good mom but only God can permit it. God permitted it na! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats sa iyo at sa iyong hubby. nakakainggit, parang gusto ko nang sundan si Ponks. Ingat lagi.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to know that you are expecting Mai. Congratulations to you and Paul.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling of that all-day morning sickness. I had that with Basti and it lasted 'til the end of the pregnancy. I hope you'll get by it soon.

Meanwhile, enjoy the ride! I'm sure it's gonna be all worth it!