Thursday, July 05, 2007

Random Blabs.

* It’s just now that I posted my entry last night. I didn’t notice that I wasn’t able to publish my post as I shut the notebook down. Wehehe..reason? There was a commotion outside last night that I got so antsy and hurriedly went out to know what it was all about. The electric post near our front yard was on fire! Actually, it’s not naman the whole post but the wires connected to the transformers. I don’t know how the ignition started but according to my engineer husband, the transformer might’ve a leak or something. It wasn’t that big but the fire spread hastily. Anyway, the firefighters arrived immediately naman and they were able to contain the fire with just a sprinkle of their high-pressured water host to my neighbors delight. Haha! Parang pelikula..they were clapping and rejoicing as if they were saved by a Super Hero. Lolz.

* On another note, dear hubby is feeling better. We rushed to Makati Med’s ER the other night as he complained of some excruciating tummy pains on his left for two consecutive days. His urinalysis yielded normal results so the doctor concluded that it was just probably a strained muscle. Yan kasi laki-laki ng tiyan. Haha!

* I’m feeling so cranky and so lazy these days. I blame this to my surging hormones and to my anticipated “visitor” this week.

* By the way, I’m a few bucks richer today. Finally, I got my first dollar check courtesy of those links on my blog’s right sidebar. Woohoo! Clearing days would take about 25 days nga lang as it’s a Non-NY check. Pero oks na...thanks so much Adbrite!

No comments: