Thursday, July 12, 2007

Out of Office.

It’s Thursday morning and while I’m supposed to be at the office at this moment, here I am in front of the puter, surfing, while munching some mangga with bagoong. Okay, reason why I’m lazying around at home? Blame it to the whacking headache that woke me up this morning. Mabigat ang pakiramdam. tinatamad…I felt a bit of urge to throw up. Hmmm…this must be it. Some additional preggy symptoms kicking in.

I texted my bosses that I can not come in this morning and IF I feel and get better, I will try to report for work this noon. Hmm, I feel better na ngayon BUT…I’m still feeling sluggish which means I might will have the whole day today to bum around. Hehe!

4 comments:

bonita said...

hello mai! =) nahuli na ako sa balita - wow congratulations on your pregnancy! take care!

Anonymous said...

congratulations mai! you and paul finally made it...inggit kami....take care and enjoy the preggy days...luv and miss yah!

tin-tin said...

ganun ba tlga pag buntis? mejo tamad mode? hehehehe ;p

Anonymous said...

oh yes mai, that's pregnancy alright.