Friday, July 06, 2007

The "I Hate" Tag.

I've been tagged by Andrea:
1. Food you hate – hmm, I don’t eat sushi.
2. Fruits you hate – there is none.
3. Veggies that you hate – Radish and Ampalaya.
4. Celebrities or people that you hate – People who are so pretentious, those who lavishly despise others and those who are so “mapag-mataas” as if they own other people
5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate – instances when I feel so alone and incomplete.
6. TV shows or movies that you hate - animes
7. Type of music that you hate - I’m not into metal and classical music.
8. Household chore that you hate – Ironing.
9. Things you hate about the world – drugs, poverty and too much desire for power & money
10. Things you hate about yourself – my being introvert and procrastinator.

I'm not tagging anyone but if you would like to try, you may go ahead and do so.

No comments: