Monday, July 09, 2007

Thanks.

Wooowwwww..I am so blown away with all the love that you poured our way during this exciting moment of our lives. Paul and I can’t thank you enough for all the greetings and warm wishes you extended to us through this blog, SMS, Friendster messages and comments, yahoo mails, Bebot Forum, CWL yahoogroups..we really appreciate your kindness so much. All the more that we’re excited to spring out this little pea so we can tell him/her how much he/she is welcomed and is loved by many.

Thank you for the constant reminders and yes, I will definitely take the utmost care for myself and moreso, for this little blessing growing inside me. I’ve never felt so much responsible like this before, knowing that someone precious is entirely depending on me for his/her dear life. Just like what my wedding coordinator-turned-friend said, “for everything that you do, for every food and drink that you take in..you have a little person to think about first”. And I absolutely agree. This is so true, isn’t it?

I’m only about half way through my first trimester and I know, there’s a still a long way to go. More hardships to toil, more sacrifices to deal with…I know it’d be hard along the way..almost intolerable…but I’ve already psyched myself and I’m all set to experience those…all for the love of our little precious.

There would really be a lot of changes in our lives from this moment on…allotment of our time, realignment of priorities, probably changes in domicile setup, grocery shopping cart contents (bulk of which would then consist of baby stuffs such as baby foods, tranquility diapers, etc.) We haven’t straightened the concrete plans yet but hopefully, we’ll do well as we go along.

4 comments:

tin-tin said...

preggy ka na?!?!?!
wow!!! congrats!!!!!! i'm so happy for you!!! :)

Mich said...

congrats Mai!!! :D

abieco said...

congratulations, mai!!!

chuching said...

hi mai! suuuuper congratulations!! it does come when you least expect it no? :)