Monday, July 23, 2007

Still Slacking.

Now I totally understand when they say that pregnancy hormones can drain your mojos and how they literally suck up your mood. Sadly, my digiscrapping and blogging pursuits are two of the things that are affected much lately. There are a lot of things that needs to be chronicled here but then, I get so easily listless and bored a few minutes after turning on the puter. It’s so totally un-me!

Anyway, pardon with this bulleted list of my recent musings. At least, I still get to recount them even though they’re kinda late.

* This Morning All-Day sickness has just gotten worse this week. My buds are torturing me too, as I’m clueless of the food to take in. Yes, seems like I’m having aversions from everything (food and scents) and I’m getting traumatized with this all-day puking. As mentioned before, I hate processed, fried meats like luncheon meat…now even my favorite siomai becomes unappealing to my buds. I hate scent of perfumes and my shampoo-scented hair. I abhor the whiff of my make-up. Ironically, the smell of sautéed garlic doesn’t make me feel queasy. I’m not complaining, though, that I’m having an intricate first trimester. After all, this is the very essence of pregnancy right? Besides, I’m enjoying all the TLCs that everyone is giving me. Hehe!

* Hubby and I celebrated our 7th yr of being together (gf-bf anniversary) last July 19. Unfortunately and for the first time, we didn’t get to celebrate it lavishly probably we’re still dazzled and both occupied with this pregnancy thing. Hehe! Well, we didn’t fuss or bother to plan anything since we agreed that we have our wedding anniversary anyway to jubilate on big time at the end of the year. At least I also have an ample time to save on Air Jordans that he’s been eyeing lately which will perhaps serve my anniv gift then.

* We attended and coordinated a colleague’s wedding last Saturday. And with all the positive feedbacks and praises that we got that day, my officemates and I are thinking of pursuing this sideline. Probably, I’ll post this in a separate entry complete with pictures.

5 comments:

dionne said...

hi mai! don't worry, you'd get your mojos back after a few weeks. i got mine when i reached my 4th month. ok lang kahit medyo matagal, masaya naman maging buntis eh daming nag-aalaga. :) hope things get better soon. tc!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mai! Well, I really don't have any advice on the pregnancy thing. I just hope that everything will be better soon! :)

Also, belated happy anniv to you and your hubby!

Btw, pag sinipag ka na pwede pa-update ng link ng blog ko to http://www.bu-ge.com. Hehe. Thanks Mai! Take care! {{hugs}}

Mommy Chi said...

hi mai.

maybe you could ask your OB if she could prescribe you with something to ease morning sickness. they say that by the 2nd trimester, mawawala na daw yun.. pero in my case, i still kept vomiting until my 7th month so if its really bothering you, im sure your OB can help you with that. :)

Nita said...

Hay naku sis, I can totally relate. Grabe, bago lang nawala morning sickness ko. Did you know that I had it before I even know na preggy ako...kakaloka talaga. I felt nauseous all the time. Tapos lagi nasusuka, tamad, you name it lol. But I'm so glad it's all over now.

Try mo ang nilagang luya...maganda daw yun sa morning sickness.

tin-tin said...

syempre napaisip ako. kse alam ko december ang anniv nyo. hehehehe. may bago ka na naman sideline ha. hehehe. basta ate mai, enjoy your pregnancy rin :)