Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Some updates.

Time to do some updating. I know it’s been a while hehe! But I know, too, that you do understand what’s keeping me so “busy” these days.

Anyway, just an update, I went for my second pre-natal check-up last Saturday. No extensive tests were done yet but I’ll be back this weekend to have my first ultrasound test. Aside from checking how baby is developing, I’d also need the ultrasound report as a requirement (notification) to claim my SSS benefits later. Hubby and I are pretty excited to see how baby looks like by now. I know it’s still as minute as a peanut but it would really be exciting to get a first glimpse of her/him freely swimming around.

Well, my morning sickness has improved a bit, I think. Unlike before, I barely feel like throwing up at night anymore. Perhaps, the medicine Plasil which my OB gave me is really effective. I’m also given two other pre-natal vitamins to take. And I’m sure one of them is the culprit for making me ultra-sleepy at work. If only, I could make use of the jura capresso in the office and guzzle some coffee, I would have been easily stimulated. I have some flakes, cakes and other mints stocked in my drawer to gobble up anyway.

I think my little bump is slightly getting bigger already. Proofs? My pants and slacks can no longer be buttoned and zipped. Hehe.

So there, pardon for this long overdue update and sorry if I don’t have any new things to blab about except for my pregnancy development. Hopefully, when I get my groove back, this blog will be rejuvenated with some other topics.

3 comments:

tin-tin said...

okay lang yung topic mo noh. next time baby na talaga ang topic. hehehe ;p

Facebook.Com/FindCash said...

You have a very cool blog with lots of useful, interesting info.

Please visit my blog for money-making tips. Thanks!

Nyree said...

Hi Mai! How are you? Hope everything's well with you and baby! :)