Friday, August 13, 2010

Silver Skull Spoons

If you are served with these silver skull spoons, would you be able to eat?  Well, I would not.  Even if these are made and minted from genuine silver, I wouldn’t dare use it.  It just gives me the creeps just seeing these skulls.  Anyway, speaking of silver and precious metals, I’ve always thought of purchasing gold coins to jumpstart from what I heard a very profitable business and investment.  Precious metals vary and they come in gold, platinum, and silver and are available in different forms: coins, bullions, ingots and bars.  What’s stopping me then was that I lack the necessary information about this type of investment.  But luckily, I just found out about US Gold Bureau and I think, I found the reputable gold dealer who can assist me in this undertaking.

No comments: