Sunday, December 16, 2007

2nd Year Anniversary and a RAK!

Hubby and I are celebrating tomorrow our 2nd Year Anniversary. (I’m posting this now for a longer RAK time – see details below). I don’t know yet how are we going to celebrate it since they’re having their Christmas Party tom night. Anyhoo, since I can’t go out to buy him a special something, here’s a layout I painstakingly did for about four hours this afternoon! (Yay finally, was able to use the goodies I shopped these past few weeks). The message says it all…..so to my dear hubby: Happy Anniversary!!! Love you so much!

I’m also sending a shoutout to Andrea and Ramil…happy 2nd anniversary to both of you din!!!

Journalling:
On this same date two years ago, I vowed to be your constant best friend, your faithful partner, you eternal soul mate and fortress. I can still vividly remember that special moment when I gave you my word that I’ll love you forever and it is with you that I’ll share the rest of my life with. Now as we celebrate our second year anniversary and as we joyfully await the coming of our Baby A, I want to renew and reaffirm my vow..to be the best that I can be - as your wife and soon, Baby A’s mom. Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me. Surely we have our own share of ups and downs but it’s in those moments that we’ve proven how stronger we could become, how our love encompasses everything…and I thank for you that. Happy Anniversary and I love you so much!

My apologies if I don’t have any material thing to give you on this special day. I know, more than anything else, it’s this lil blessing inside my tummy that you’re most anxious to get hold of. Don’t worry Dad, our greatest and most-awaited gift will be unwrapped soon.

Credits:
Clustered Frame by Catherine Paturet
Flower Swirl by O.N. Designs
Abigail and Acid Rain Papers by Janelle Kretschman
Bailey Elements by Janelle Kretschman
Frosted Snow Flurry Gold & Blue Bow by Michelle Coleman
Ribbon Rider by Natalie Braxton
Being Me Elements by Gina Marie Huff
Grunge Frame by Nancy Comelab
Font: KGD Kate

*****************************************************

So here’s another RAK I’m throwing to my blogging friends out there. Since hubby and I were so blessed this year, I’m giving away $10 worth of paypal credits to the lucky one who’ll post the sweetest anniversary message and wish for us. (Minimum of 60 words and the link should appear one time within the post…just joking! Paid blogging ba ang dating? Lolz) This will be open until I say it’s over. Good luck!

14 comments:

Aggie said...

Happy Anniversary!
They say love doesnt end with a fairytale, and that marriage is hard work. However, I've always believed love is a choice and being happy is something you decide on. I hope you get to choose to love and stay together for all time.

Kaje said...

happy 2nd anniversary!

you got me teary-eyed with your LO journaling. I can read between the lines that you are very much happy and content being together. you acknowledged the ups and the downs and that's a good sign that what you have is a pretty healthy relationship. Remember, nothing is perfect but you guys can make it work perfectly for you. :) Be blessed even more. hugs!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary Mai and Paul!

Naku, ano nga ba ang masasabi ko na may saysay? Hehehe!

Basta, I wish and pray that the two of you stay in love forever and ever. :) And may God grant you more babies in the coming years!! :)

God bless you, Mai, Paul and Baby A! :)

b3arh0ney said...

happy anniversary sa inyong dalawa sis! i just have to say that LO is so gorgeous and the journaling is so sweet. wish you 2 the best in life and more beautiful babies to come. cheers!

Anonymous said...

hahaha natawa ako sa 60 words requirements.. now ang tanong ko ano ang anchor or text link na gagamitin? hahaha

Anyway, my message?

I always believe that there's no perfect marriage in this world because we are not perfect. But we can make our marriage to be ideal for everyone. So that's my wish for both of you.. may you make your marriage ideal to everyone especially to your upcoming baby and babies that will come.

And hope you will find this scripture as a reminder to both of you: (Hebrews 13:3-4)  Let marriage be honorable among all, and the marriage bed be without defilement, for God will judge fornicators and adulterers.

tin-tin said...

2 years na pala kayo! ang galing! ang bilis! nung napunta ako sa blog mo, nagbibilang ka pa lang for your first anniv. ngayon second na.

at astig ka na tlga! ikaw na ngayon ang nagpapasponsor post. thanks for telling me ha. try ko gumawa this week :)

Anonymous said...

Wow we've gone along way huh? Two years na rin kami nung 7 eh. Isn't it a happy feeling?

Love is something unpredictable. I always believe that we don't choose the one whom we will spend our life with, God is always the Master of Everything and you being with Paul is because God gave you that fate, you're his destiny. May you both continue to be the source of each other's inspiration and now that Baby A is coming, may you both be the best parent that Baby A truly deserves!

Happy Anniversary Paul and Mai. May you have more kissing, hugging and loving to give each other!

Mec said...

You know how you grew up with a family life that was not ideal... but things turned out well for you anyway?

Now, congratulate yourself for making life choices that were good and right, because you're reaping its rewards... not only are you married to a man who loves you with all his might, you also really love him back...

And because you both keep making the right and good choices, God is expanding your family to three... knowing that love will continue to overflow from you two, knowing that you have much to learn still about living and loving...

Keep the faith that whatever happens, not only God is there for you, but He's also sent you already a hand to forever hold through the good and bad times...

Plus, the best is yet to come :)

Diane said...

Happy Happy Anniversary Mai and Paul!

I wish you more anniversaries to celebrate and more babies to make. hehehehhe! Continue to love each other and inspire others by posting sweet moments here in your blog. I love it when I read kilig moments and with that I love my husband more kasi sabi ko ganyan din kami mamaya. hahahahha!

Happy anniversary ulit sa inyo Mai!

Diane
http;//dianemiraballes.com

admin said...

Happy anniv to you Mai and Paul. More annivs. to come!!! I know you'll be more happy your lil angel will be coming soon too. regards

Mich said...

Happy Anniversary Mai and Paul!

All I can say is that there is no perfect marriage nor perfect relationship. But there is this perfect someone for you who can make the marriage work no matter what happens. Enjoy this special moment and here's to more anniversaries in the years to come!

Nyree said...

Happy Anniversary Mai. Wish you all the best. more blessings! :)

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary mai! di ata pumasok yung una kong comments.. na-filter siguro kasi walang kwenta hahaha..

I'll just share this:

Marriage is finding that special someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

I am so happy that you found that someone. Hehehehehe.

More happy years to come!


http://alphadf.11penguin.net/

Ladynred said...

Happy Anniversary to you Mai and Paul! Marriage is bringing you together to love and to share everything you both have including that little miracle inside you! Soon it will be perfect for all of you!
Agring's Simply Digital