Saturday, December 22, 2007

And The RAK Winner Is...

I'm so sorry if it took me almost a week before I came up with the announcement. Sorry to keep you hanging for a while but first, let me thank you for all the sweet messages you left. You just don't know how we enjoyed reading all of them making our anniversary extra special. So without further ado...here's our Anniversary RAK Winner:


Mec, thanks for the kind words and warm wishes. Paul and I were extremely moved by your sweet thoughts. I'll be sending you your prize in a while.

Credits:
Web and Frostbitten Frames by Katie Pertiet
Acid Rain Paper by Janelle Kretschman

Fonts: Clingy and Harting

1 comment:

Mec said...

sis!!!

thanks for choosing my 'wish' :) aside from the reward, I am also really happy kasi we're also celebrating our 2nd anniv tom... and our previous families are not without difficulties... sobrang sarap talaga to just have a hand to hold thru the difficult times... and sobrang aliw to know that other marriages are like ours, a constant struggle and in its own reward :)