Saturday, December 15, 2007

Fridays Feast 172

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.
Mai-licious - which means pretty and sexy pregnant lady! Lolz!

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?
Swept Away by Christopher Cross. It’s definitely not a new song but I find it playing it over and over again on my Playlist every time I do my online chores. Probably the sentimental in me is striking again plus these crazy pregnancy hormones overwhelm me and gets me pretty excited with the coming of Baby A. I’m really and literally “swept away”.

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?
Hmm..stuffs for Baby A (since I can’t go malling and shopping) – The Coutoure Diaper Bag (I have a feeling Santa will be surprising me with this soon) and Baby Sling.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
To be specific, Ralph Lauren Perfume…hubby has never tried other perfumes other than Polo Sport.

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?
Baron Geisler…drunk, wild, berserk inside Big Brother’s house. Quite disturbing really & scary.

No comments: