Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Kris Kringle Gift.

One of our Christmas Party highlights last Tuesday was the Kris Kringle revelation where we got to know who our Mom/Dad and babies were during the themed weekly giving of gifts. Since it was the culmination of our Kris Kringle, we had the giving the other way around. It’d be the babies who’ll be gifting their Mom/Dad in accordance to their posted wish list. My Dad, who was generous during the weekly giving and gave me a pillow, 2 bars of chocolates and stuffed cellphone holder, wished for an Adidas golf visor or a body pillow. I gave him the latter since it was easier to buy in a nearby Dakki outlet and the cost is just within the agreed limit. As for me, who has been ever ready with my wish list since November, I received this from my baby:

…the latest Nicholas Sparks novel (released just last September). It seems that Nicholas Sparks’ books have been a yearly/traditional gift to me. I got 2 books last year and now I have another one to add to my collection. Can’t wait to start reading it!

No comments: