Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Checking In Quick!

I'll sneak in here quick before starting today's work. I know I still owe you several updates regarding our anniversary, the RAK, the sweet surprises I received this week (including our Bebot exchange gift) and several other updates but I just can't do them at the moment. So that means you still have time to join! I promise, I'll be back this weekend. Hopefully I can start flooding entries by tomorrow night.

Even though office work is neck-deep in this "most wonderful time of the year", my colleagues and I are somehow feeling the Christmas spirit with all the gifts flooding our department's doorway. Gifts from fellow colleagues and from our beloved business partners (that's how we call our vendors) are overflowing. This is one of the perks that we in the Purchasing Group truly enjoy! In the spirit of Christmas, we decided to share these blessings to the whole Finance Group through holding raffle and random drawings. So there, we are taking home nice loots from expensive wines, grocery packages, gift certificates to small office desk items like planners, calendars, notepads and promotional pens. Funny and ironic though, all the preggies (including me) in our department drew and took home the much sought wines.

No comments: