Sunday, December 23, 2007

Missing my Online Friends.

I miss my bebot digiscraping friends badly! Our forum has been down for several days. I heard Angie’s fixing some stuffs on the site. I wonder how the bebots are doing lately. I wonder if everyone who participated in this year’s Christmas gift swap got their gifts from their Mommies already. I received mine a couple of days ago and I love it. I’m cooking up another post for that. Thanks mommy JennyL!

I also miss my CWL friends. They are the late ’05 and early ’06 fellow brides I met online at weddingsatwork who later on became IRL friends. It’s been a while since we last saw each other and I don’t think I’d get to see them all soon since 3 of them flew abroad this year. Added to that, half of the group are Mommies already and are busy attending to their babies. So I’m giving a shout out to all of them..miss you guys!


Jacque, belated happy anniversary to you and simon. I know you’re so busy lately with all the business gigs and your market research; and mommy duties to Simone. Don’t forget to set some time for yourself okay? Wella, happy birthday to you on the 24th! I know your birthday and Christmas this year is a bit more special since you’re celebrating it with Nikki. Mec, thanks for the Christmas card you sent via airmail! Congrats again for winning our anniv RAK. Yna, how’s Christmas in Singapore? Con, send my kisses to Porkchop. Tinchie, how’s 9-pounder Andie? Karla, Chris and Charie, have a great holiday okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you too mai! christmas in philippines is still the best...but i was glad to have celebrated it with fellow ka-w@w, cata ni flo...i and hubby spent christmas with them...so glad that i got some friends here in sg as well....miss you all and happy holidays!