Friday, December 28, 2007

Overload.

So many happenings, so many snapshots to upload and so many stories to tell….but so little time to do so. If there’s one term to describe the week that was…OVERLOAD just fits right…photos, gifts, stories, “sweets” / food (patay na naman ako kay OB ko niyan), and while everyone seems to be enjoying the holiday break..I had work overload this week! Arrgh! Let me catch my breath for a while. Promise, I’ll be back with some more entries and hopefully, some digiscrap layouts too. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

pati pala work overload. hehe. wag masyadong magpakastress. bad for baby.

happy new year ate mai! :)

Cheryl's Office said...

I recently set up a home office. I am amazed how much more productive I have become. I decided to purchase new office furniture including a new desk and several files. With this modular configuration I can reconfigure the office every few months. This periodic change of view helps improve my productivity and creativity.