Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stop Me!

Stop me…stop me!
….Ay tigilan mo ako..tigilan mo ako.
Jun-jun, I told you not to go to but you go to.....”

Oh well..just mimicking the hilarious maid in the recent PLDT commercial ad (on their wireless landline phone). But totoo…stop me! Waaah! I’ve been shopping for digistuffs lately (and even madly downloading freebies that I get hold of) but the problem is, I haven’t even opened my Photoshop lately. I have several projects in mind…but where the heck is my mojo nga ba?!? Hmmm..eto na talaga..I’m off to open my Photoshop!


By the way, my shopping madness holed up $21.06 on my Paypal credits already. Kaya…stop me talaga! (tigilan mo ako…) Lolz. Buti na lang..mababa ang conversion ng $$$ ngayon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mai, stop you na!

Hehe. I can relate. :) Hindi pa rin ako open ng PS. Bagal kasi! Next year na lang, wait ko dagdag RAM. Hehehe.

Nga pala, I added this blog na. Super love ko ang template mo ha. :)

Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Mai, now we can share scrap finds... sa totoo lang mas madaling maghanap ng kits for girls kesa boys...

kainis na minsan I look at my LO for dustin tapos parang naiisip ko mukhang girly yung LO... hehehe.

splurge yourself... magagamit mo lahat yan when your Lil A comes ou. Believe me!