Saturday, December 08, 2007

Online To-Do's

Why I didn’t get to blog for one week? Well, as anticipated, pending tasks at work were the culprit. I extended some extra hours just to cope up and since I need all the rest I could have after a tiring day, I didn’t get to hang out that much online when I get home. I’m just glad that it’s weekend so here am I, updating my blogs madly and planning my online itinerary. 1. I pretty have a handful of blog assignments that are nearing deadlines so I better start doing them. 2. To those who left messages on my tagboard and left comments on my previous entries, I owe all of you blog visits. I’ll hang around in your nooks in a while. 3. Hubby started doing our Christmas shopping for gifts already but there are still several in the list that we haven’t thought of what to give. I’ll surf for great ideas later. 4. I must also start browsing for baby stuffs. I’ll research the must-haves and other necessities that Baby A will need. I’d also start hunting for baby furniture like drawers or closets for his things and probably, baby cribs too. Seems I pretty have a hectic line-up of to-do’s so I better start going and will be back in a while. See yah later.

No comments: