Wednesday, November 28, 2007

First Baby Stuff and Revised Wish List.

Since I am restricted from engaging in any tiring activities, it dawned on me that it’d be months before I get to set foot again in a mall. That means, no holiday shopping :sob: and moreso, I might not get to enjoy baby stuffs shopping for Baby A. :sob sob: (unless I’ll be given a go signal by next year). Dear hubby gladly volunteered naman that he can do the shopping of gifts for inaanaks, family and friends. I should just provide him a shopping list daw. For Baby A’s stuffs, he and MIL can go to Divisoria by themselves. Further, dad and stepmom will be coming home on Feb with lots of baby stuffs in tow. Of course, I appreciate the thought but the point is I’m missing the fun..the excitement at siyempre pa, I don’t get to choose the must-and nice-haves for Baby A. Pero sige na nga okay lang, these sacrifices are for Baby A naman. Besides, I trust naman my hubby’s taste, after all, Baby A’s is his little boy…as he always put it..”his junior” and probably, his would be “mini-me”.

Anyway, I’m not that disheartened naman kasi I can tell Baby A that his first baby stuff is this which we bought at Fully Booked in SM The Block. We bought this a day before my bleeding episode and hospital confinement.
**(photograbbed from Amazon.com. I haven’t taken a pic of the actual book yet kasi naiwan sa Frisco)

I just soooo love this baby book. I can’t wait to start filling it up already. There’s a portion in there for the pregnancy part so I’ll start drafting the answers na.

On that note, I have to edit my wish list for this Christmas! (Kapal noh, di na makapagshopping for gifts pero may wish list ako haha!)

1. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
2. Guess How Much I Love You: My Baby Book by Sam Mcbratney
3. A Baby Couture Diaper Bag
4. R' Jellybean Baby Sling by Next9
5. Digital Scrapbooking Magazine August/September 2007 and October/November 2007 issues

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that book:) Ours is very old na pero my little boy loves it talaga..ako din..ang ganda kasi ng message:)

Unknown said...

gusto ko bumili ng book na yan eversince nabasa ko sa N@W yan pero I'm still waiting for December eh kasi pinagpipilian ko yung Harry Potter 7 o itong Baby book na to hihihi.

Anonymous said...

naku yung baby book ko, di ko na natapos.. konti lang yung nalagyan ko.. sabi ko i-scrap ko na lang yung contents ng baby book.. ayun, di ko pa din nagagawa hehe

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

sis... meron ako nung multiple way top from next 9... d ko nagamit kasi lapit nako manganak nun..nalimutan ko na.. send me ur addi.. padala ko sayo.. here's my email... kcuadrante@yahoo.com ay shocks! pede pala tayo ym.. hehehe