Saturday, November 17, 2007

Feast 169.

Appetizer
What was your first “real” job?
I was a student assistant for the university’s testing center on my junior year in college. Was paid for a meager daily allowance but nevertheless enjoyed it since it was my first experience to get paid for something that I’ve worked for.

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
Hmmm..when I digiscrap, I usually visit and get ideas from online galleries of digital scrapbooking sites.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…
I’m in front of a crowd and all eyes are on me. Honestly, I don’t want being the center of attention.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?
Perseverance, respect for others and honesty.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
1.) the Macarena dance craze
2.) Boy bands – Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, 98 degrees, etc
3.) Revival of retro clothing, preppy look (Tommy Hilfiger), body piercing, etc.

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

fave ko backstreet. and they're back. hehe ;p