Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Significant Other's Tag.

I was tagged by Litzie.

1. His Name: Paul…Paul Benedict (sounds so Papal, isn’t it? As In Pope John PAUL and Pope BENEDICT). He refused to be called Benedict, though. He goes with a monicker, Pondong (given by her “bulol” ate when they were still kids). My term of endearment to him: Bi (short for, baby). I also used to call him labs, bibshki, bibshi, bibay, bibshkidoodle, bishay, Fondie, Pondongongoks. I am such a sweet person, am I not?

2. How we met? We were high school classmates. We had an M.U. (mutual crush) thing way back freshman year but didn’t lead to anything serious because 1) we were so young then 2) he was so torpe. We got in touch again when we were in college. We stayed together from then on. You can read more about the story of us here.

3. Characteristics of Paul?
I think it could be summed up with a digiscrap layout I did for his 26th birthday last May. I love everything about my husband..here’s the list:
1. your jolly personality
2. your admirable wisdom
3. you have a positive outlook of life
4. you are driven to achieve your goals
5. you are my uplifter when I am discouraged
6. you give the most relaxing massage when I get home tired from work
7. you are a very good provider
8. you are supportive of me all the time
9. you have nothing but praises on my digiscrap layouts
10. you have the sexiest bulging tummy
11. you are a good dancer
12. you take care of me well when I am sick
13. you have a contagious laugh
14. you are a very good listener
15. you always pray with me at night
16. you always make me feel safe
17. you put up with all my moodiness and crankiness
18. you give awesome hugs and kisses
19. you make me weak in the knees
20. you play on the desktop or watch TV so I can scrap and blog in our laptop
21. you make a very good technical support when our computer bogs down
22. you give sensible advices
23. you have the sunniest smile
24. you accept me as I am despite my shortcomings
25. you are always there for me especially when times are tough
26. you love me unconditionally
This list may also never end as I could go on and blab more about my dear hubby.

4. Our 20-30 year plan
• Have our own house
• Have one or two kids more
• Be financially secured (probably put up a business)
• And most importantly, just grow old with each other.

I'm tagging Kathy, Anne, Wella, Nyree, and Andrea.

No comments: