Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Morning Post.

Happy Friday everyone! So how are you wrapping up your week? I’ve got not much extraordinary plans to share since I am still on a house arrest over the coming week, obviously I’ll still be just staying at home, tinkering this laptop, finish these scarce online assignments, be glued on the tv when I run out of sites to surf, sleep and eat. Pretty boring really. At any rate, I’m just seizing this moment that I can totally relax, I get to be pampered, not worrying of anything especially with work (although sometimes I can’t help but wonder if my boss is still alive with all the pending tasks I left and I’m also wondering how it’d be so magulo na naman when I get back).

Hmm..about 95% of those who joined the Guess Baby A’s Gender Game are certain that it’s a “HE”, huh? I’m not revealing yet to give time to those who’d still want to participate. Just received some Paypal earnings today and so I’ll be picking 2 winners of $5 each (or who knows if I’m feeling a bit more generous, will pick 3!). So get those guesses coming in. I’ll probably end this and announce the winners in a day or two.

And oh, happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating it. Gobble Gobble! Have a big turkey bite for me! Good luck on your Black Friday Sale shopping!

No comments: