Saturday, November 17, 2007

Computer Training.

Due to my lazy hormones recently, it’s been a while since I last opened my Photoshop CS2 software and scrapped my digital stuffs. The little artistry in me might have dwindled already; not even sure if I can still recall the techniques I learned in the training that I attended a couple of years ago. Since the holidays is just around the corner plus, the “Little One” is coming which means there are a lot of photos to scrap, I would love to further my know-how on Photoshop’s advanced features. I like to enhance my digital creations thus; I am really interested to undergo a computer training. But since I am a “corporate slave” having a limited time or should I say, no time at all to attend a classroom-setup course, I’m looking for a tutorial which is computer-based so I can set my learning at my own pace and time. I found several helpful links on computer courses at computerbasedtrainings.net. I’ll browse over each site one of these days so I can decipher which is suited and is most helpful for me. I might also check out the other links such as the Leadership training and e-Learning modules. I’m sure they’re also interesting topics to learn about.

No comments: