Saturday, November 03, 2007

Enchanted Weekend.

I haven’t blogged about our fun outing last weekend (which unfortunately caused my scary spotting episode the next day). My in-laws’ pre-school had its annual educational trip for the kids and for this year, we went to the National Shrine of St. Therese of the Child Jesus (the school’s patron saint) in Villamor Air Base, the Philippine Air Force Aerospace Museum and of course, to the delight of the kids, final destination was Enchanted Kingdom.

Well, I guess there’s not much story to relay since the preggo me just strolled around the park, watched how everybody enjoyed the rides, took pictures and watched the Halloween parade. Anyway, I had my own version of fun naman….food trip!!! I had 2 servings of tacos, a ham sandwich, squidballs, hotdog sandwich…delightful indeed! Besides, I was not the only one deprived to enjoy the rides as I had a company in my sister-in-law who’s also pregnant. We just chitchatted and roamed the shops in each of the park zones.

Here are some of the snapshots we took:

Paul's macro shots of a moth (?) on top of a flower taken in the garden of Shrine of St. Therese:
An airplane diorama inside the PAF Aerospace Museum:

The Enchated Rides:


I realized I haven't posted any preggo pics of mine. So here's how I look like at 5 months from afar. In fairness, I'm not that big pa noh? Hehe! Haven't had yet any close up pics of my bulging tummy..LOL!
Posing with Mom-in-Law


With Captain Hook and Brother-in-Law

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! Lumalaki na tummy mo:) Ingat and thanks for dropping by!

*eLLe* said...

ooohhhh i miss space shuttle na as in sobra!!!

nako hinay-hinay lang po sa paglilihi hehe :)

Unknown said...

Don't worry Mai, you're still pretty and sexy :) mukha ka lang busog promise!