Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feast 168.



Here's my take on this week's Friday Feast:

Appetizer

Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Always…a bucket of buttered popcorn and coke.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
Hmmm..It was during my Junior or Senior Year in High School (1997-1998), I think. We had lessons in our Computer subject then where we studied about building a web page using the ancient Hotdog Express software. Lolz! I signed up my first ever email address when I was in my Sophomore Year in College.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)
Aimay!

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Right now, I’m definitely picky about the foods I eat. There are several foods that I avert from right now..thanks to these pregnancy hormones!

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I was so dead tired and stressed at work yesterday and I plan to just rest and enjoy today.

3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

I love having popcorn anytime! But, it always seems perfect at the movies. :)

My Feast is here.

Anonymous said...

Great friday post! I am looking forward to today, Saturday! I have a full body massage appointment, follwed by a manicure/pedicure! After wards I always go to the italian food place downstairs for their awesome chicken parmigina! YUM! YUM! Have a great weekend! visit my blog if you can!

DEB

LivG said...

Good for you, I hope you really do rest. Avoid as much stress as possible during your pregnancy and enjoy as much sleep as you possibly can.