Saturday, November 24, 2007

Before I Take a Nap...

Hmm..this is just quick since it’s my “our” afternoon nap time na and while I also wait for the downloads to finish (bought digiscrapping goodies this morning - weehh! bumabalik na ata si mojo ah). I better start dozing off while the little angel inside me is still asleep. Nagiging malikot na talaga siya lately and seems parating gising. I have a small body frame so I can really feel even his slightest movements. Also I noticed, parang madalas naninigas ang aking tummy ngayon…normal lang ba yun at 6 months? Hmm wala namang pain somewhere pero it’s a bit uncomfortable lang that my tummy is stretched tapos matigas.

Hmm..wala na bang hahabol sa Guess Baby A’s Gender Game? Sayang ang $5!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi mai! thanks for the comment on my photohunt..

re ur tummy na tumitigas, siguro tell your ob about it.. i remember kasi dati na tinatanong ako ng ob ko kung nararamdaman ko daw ba na tumitigas ang tummy ko.. sorry di ko nga lang alam yung reason..

Anonymous said...

this is a comment of a very concerned friend Mai, i don't want to scare you or anything but better tell your OB about it, if i'm not mistaken they are called contractions and you shouldn't feel that yet dahil di mo pa due... it is very possible to have contractions kasi when i was admitted at high risk pregnancy unit, may 6 months na nanganak ng wala sa oras... dahil di pinansin ang contractions kala nya normal lang... so it is possible pero it's not normal...

take care! God bless.

ruther said...

hi mai,

naku miski walang pa-contest..i'm gonna guess the gender.... sabi nila pag nagabgo daw ang hitsura ni mommy during pregnancy, lamang boy. pero ikaw kasi pretty pa rin kaya siguro girl... :)