Friday, November 30, 2007

Fridays Feast 170.


Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
The Rollercoaster! Albeit terrifying, I love the adrenaline rush and I feel so proud of myself after the brief ride.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
Hmm, usually I tend to keep mum, try to be myself, and then think how I’d get out of that awkward situation fast.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
I’ll give it a 6. I’m not much of a theoretical person..I’d rather engage with and talk about realistic and other rational things.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
No. Our company offered free shots a couple of months ago but didn’t have it since preggers, especially who are on their first trimester aren’t permitted to take so. I’d probably have it next year.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
During weekdays, I only get to watch the boob tube at night (have work at daytime) for about 2-3 hours. Have more time watching on weekends though. In a week, approximately 24 hours I think.

14 comments:

Gattina said...

I didn't get a shot either, I never did, because one of my collegues after the shot was very sick for 6 weeks !

Natalie said...

I like roller coasters too, but sometimes I chicken out. LOL!


Come check out my feast if you get a chance! :)

MissMeliss said...

I'm picky about roller coasters. I only really like the old wooden kind.

-- MissMeliss

Gellianne said...

Hi! I am really happy to find Kapwa Ko Pinoys here!

Happy FF!

Congratulations on your baby!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast and I can relate to your appetizer. I love roller coaster too. Happy FF! Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

Unknown said...

I would be proud after riding a coller coaster too, but I won't.


Feel welcome to visit my feast

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

Patti said...

I used to love roller coasters. The more terrifying ... the better!! But I can't ride them anymore. :( Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Nice Feast! Come visit my blog, I have my Fridays Feast, with a few surprises!

Unknown said...

A very lovely feast, and congrats on your pregnancy, hope your OB appt. went well.
You can have the roller coasters, after the baby, of course, I just can't stand the speed and everything about them. Pop into the cafe if you ever have time.

Kara said...

Great feast! I agree with your appetizer.

meowminx said...

I agree with your appetizer too :)

My feast is up here.

Have a good one!

Serena said...

I am with you about liking roller coasters. :D

Serena
ChatnChill

**"Liza"** said...

Im too scraed to ride it..I ride it once aftre we got of my legs dont stop shaking..for real..;) lol..

Forgetfulone said...

Congrats on your baby-on-the-way. Happy Friday!