Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Christmas Wish List.

As mentioned in my previous post, I’ll share what I have come up with my Christmas Wish List for this year. I would love to shop them by myself but hey, I need to scrimp big time since we’re saving for the coming of the Little One. Besides, I’ve been good this year so I know Santa is brewing up some reward for me…lol! I heard, Santa’s a blog stalker and an early shopper so I better start displaying my wish list on my blog!

1. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks

I love Nicholas Sparks! I have read all of his novels (and even watched those that were adapted into films – The Notebook, Message in a Bottle and A Walk To Remember) and I just simply looooove his style. I can’t wait to own a copy of his latest work (released just last Sept) and add it to my stash of Sparks collection.




2. Guess How Much I Love You: My Baby Book by Sam Mcbratney


Well, a little something not only for me but most especially for the Little One. Based on the popular bedtime tearjerker story Guess How Much I Love You, it is not just an ordinary baby book but an endearing keepsake to record memories, photos and milestones of the baby’s early years. Although I’m into digiscrapping, I might not just have the ample time to scrap those memories since for sure I’d be more busy tending to and taking care of the Little One by that time.

3. A Baby Couture Diaper Bag


Again something that would be very useful when the Little One arrives. As the shop tags it, a designer diaper bag for the trendy mom. I just love how fashionable you can still get even though what can be found inside are baby things and all those stuffs.





4. R' Jellybean Baby Sling by Next9

And again wishing for something related and useful for the Little One. According to the site, worn babies: cry less, have increased mental, emotional and physical development and actually develop healthy spines. It also makes life easier for the parent because: 1.) It's easier to breastfeed. Using a sling means discreet and hands free nursing. 2) The baby can be brought anywhere. No more huge strollers to lug around and maneuver along narrow aisles or corridors 3.) The sling distributes the baby's weight across the wearer’s back and so the child feels lighter. 4.) With the baby in the sling, mom’s hands are no longer tied down and so she can do her day to day chores or even go shopping!

5. Digital Scrapbooking Magazine August/September 2007 and October/November 2007 issues
Hmm…even though my creative juices are still lingering somewhere, I would love to be updated of the latest techniques and “what’s hot”s in the digiscrapping world. Who knows, my mojos will be back soon and I’ll start hitting my digital kits and Photoshop like crazy again.

No comments: