Monday, November 26, 2007

25 Weeks and the Big Announcement.

Baby A, another week has passed again and yes, we’re on Week 25. We’ve been resting at home for a week since our trip to the hospital and will continue to do so for the rest of the week. We’ll be seeing the doctor on Thursday for a follow up check up and hopefully, we’ll be given the go signal to resume work on Monday. Mom’s boss is already texting me when will I be back. Perhaps, he’s already troubled with all the pending tasks I left. I just hope it’s not that bad when I get back. I can’t afford or should I say I wouldn’t allow to get myself stressed with anything.

Mom’s overly bored. But I’m still lucky though since I get to nap, eat and be online anytime – do paid blogging opps, blog hop and of course, I get to update this blog more frequently. Mom’s also getting some digiscrap mojos back, I think. I shopped some digiscrap goodies during the Black Friday sale and hopefully, this will drive me to get my creative juices back again. I really hope to scrap again some time soon.

Lately, mom’s feeling some irregular contractions on my tummy but they’re all painless naman. Perhaps, these are the so called Braxton Hicks. I asked the doctor about this and advised that as long as they do not appear more than five times a day and the interval is not five minutes apart, it’s nothing to worry about. I am still a little worried though – any discomfort that I’m feeling since our traumatic ordeal, I get so nervous na. But then, it’ll get uncomfortable naman talaga as weeks pass since you’re getting bigger and heavier. In fact, my tummy is getting stretched to its limit (and yes baby, stretch marks have started to appear on my tummy) already. But it’s okay…I know it’s all part of it.

Recently, mom held a game in this blog for fun. I asked them to guess your gender and about 90% of them are assuming you’re a boy. And they are correct! We are having a:

Probably, they were given hints on how I relayed through my story that you’re so malikot! Anyway, I asked Dad this morning to give me 2 random numbers from 1 – 13 for the drawing of the winners. He initially gave me 3 and 10 but I asked him to pick another number since the 10th commenter posted anonymously (my apologies..whoever you are).


**So to commenters # 3 – DIANE and # 12 ALPHA – please let me know the paypal email addresses that I’ll be sending your $5 prize to. And since I’m in the mood of giving more, I’ll also be sending $5 to JACQ’s paypal email as a special prize. Reason: hmm basta, will disclose it later.**

Baby A…as we always say, just continue to grow and thrive inside me….we’ll see you in 15 weeks, my dear son. We love you!

Xoxo,
Mom

How Baby A’s growing according to mybabycenter.com:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now (in color and texture), although both may change after he's born.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow surprise nga ito Mai! Thank you so much! Can I shop na lang the prize? hehehhe! Hanap pa ako ng store. Thank you so much! Sobra!

Anonymous said...

wow! surprise talaga to.. kahit mali ang hula ko :( naku good luck ha.. i'll email you my paypal ha

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats sa Baby Boy,Mai! So happy for you:) Sarap ng baby boy na eldest kasi super sweet:)

b3arh0ney said...

congrats Mai! boys are sweet lalo na sa ating mga mommies, hehe! that's a great blessing. congrats to the winners of ur contest too!

tin-tin said...

wow! baby boy! sayang yung contest. di ko naabutan. sayang ang $5. hehehe ;p

~ Mhay ~ said...

Yey! tama hula ko pero di ako nanalo, hehehe! anyways, congrats sa baby boy! :)