Monday, November 05, 2007

Blog For Money.

I just finished doing my rounds over my blogger friends’ turfs. I’m glad to hear that their Halloween break last week, albeit brief, went well. A lot visited their departed ones’ graves, brought their kids to trick or treat parties while some just rested at home (like me) and took the chance do paid blogging (like me again). I noticed that several of them are dead serious into it and in fact, they’re all earning well. As I’m one of them, I can attest that it really is easy to blog for money. All it takes is just a fraction of your time and just blog about the things that you are interested in. Isn’t it nice to get paid while just blogging your opinions?

There are several paid blogging platforms that I’m doing blog advertising for. One of those that I recently joined (and got paid right away) was Smorty. Joining and maintaining an account is actually easy. You just have to have a blog that must be older than 3 months and must be indexed by Google or Yahoo. Provided the requirements are met, blog and post approval will be approved within 5 days. What’s unique and make Smorty different from the other platforms is that it has a unique blogger ranking system where your PR rank and its own smart score system are combined to determine volume of offers that will be given and how much you get to be paid. Better check out their site for more details and start to get paid to blog as well.

No comments: