Friday, November 30, 2007

New Look.

Since today’s a holiday and there's not much to do, I finally decided to clear the cobwebs away and gave this blog a new look. I’m still smitten by the Baby Book I bought so I’m having a Guess How Much I Love You theme this time. I was actually contemplating to have a Christmas theme (tomorrow’s December already!) but I couldn’t find a blue-themed template. Oh yeah, blue has been my blog’s motif ever since I started.

So tell me how do you find the new look?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the look it is actually calm and relaxing to look at it, and peaceful for me.

meowminx said...

I love the color blue and it's really nice and peaceful.
Congratulations on your pregnancy :-)

meowminx

Unknown said...

I usually create my own blog themes.

Because I have a lot of time on my hands...

I just wish it would look the way it to looks in my head, LOL.

http://angelika1972.blogspot.com/