Saturday, November 03, 2007

DSD Today.

If you are a digiscrapper, I bet you’ve started storming your favorite digiscrapping sites taking part of the sales, chats, challenges, contests and freebies. Why not, there are lots of fun stuffs going on today as the digiscrapping community is celebrating today the premier Digital Scrapbooking Day. Well, I’m controlling myself not to look around my favorite shops that much as I don’t want to be tempted to buy any goodies yet. Probably I’ll just start resuming my digishopping when my own Paypal account gets credited by next month. Nevertheless, I’m still taking part of the DSD…actually, I’m just taking a break from the Scavenger Hunt at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Given with visual clues, we’re supposed to hunt them down in the shop with its correct kit name and designer. There are 30 goodies to find and I’m still lacking 5. Arrrgh! I’m getting cross-eyed already but I have to get going. A sweet reward will be drawn from all correct submissions. Wish me luck!

No comments: