Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Krillion.com

Christmas is just 27 days away. Have you finished your holiday shopping already? I haven’t even started. I bet crowds of holiday shoppers will be drawn again which discourages me to brave the malls. I easily get impatient and tired although, shopping in this time of the year is exciting and fun. Makes me think again, how I wish we have our own version of Krillion.com in our country. It is actually an online catalog of national brand appliances where a consumer can search for an item, peruse its specifications online, compare prices and locate the nearest local store where one can purchase that particular item. Let’s say you're eyeing a sharp HDTV. You don’t need to waste gas and tire yourself of canvassing and hopping from one store to another just to find your preferred item. You can already do so in the comfort of your home by browsing the TV Product Sitemap at Krillion. The site will then just locate the local shop nearest you where the item is available. Isn’t it interesting and worth checking out?

No comments: