Friday, November 02, 2007

My Health.

I got this from fellow preggo Yen and thought I’d also try it:

1. Do you take vitamins and if so, what?
Yes I do! As I’m going through my 2nd trimester, my OB changed my vitamins from Clusivol OB to more expensive Elevit. I’m also taking in Iberet Folic for my iron and folic acid supplements. And of course, for other essential supplements, I also drink Anmum Materna (chocolate).

2. Do you make an effort to eat healthy, or you eat whatever you feel like eating?
Yes, I really do try to veer from sweets and salty ones although I do give in once in a while BUT in moderation.

3. What two types of food do you have a hard time staying away from?
Probably sweets only.

4. What are two food items you refuse to eat?
Perhaps just part of my pregnancy aversions, I’m not into Nilagang Baka lately and surprisingly, KFC! Really weird as KFC has always been my all time favorite. Let’s see after this pregnancy thing if I’ll revert back to it.

5. Are you pleased with your daily diet or do you think it could be better?
I think I could do better. I should try eating more veggies and increase my fruit intake everyday.

How about you? How’s your diet doing lately?

No comments: