Monday, November 05, 2007

22 Weeks.

Whew! Time is flying by so fast. I can’t believe that I’m halfway through with my pregnancy and in a few months, we’ll finally meet the Little One up close. On its 22nd week, here’s what Babycenter tells about the baby’s development:

"Your baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound. Her skin will continue to appear wrinkled until she gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers her head and body is now visible. Her lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath her gum line. Her eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and her pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily."

****
Hang in there my Little One. Just continue to thrive inside me..grow and develop as you should. I can feel that your movements are getting stronger everyday to your dad’s delight that he would always put his hand on my belly before we sleep. Last night, your Tito Rely was also ecstatic when he saw my belly popped a bit with your sudden jerk. Your Tita Tetet is teasing me..my nose is getting bigger na daw and she’s predicting that you’re a boy. See, all of us are extremely excited to see and welcome you. Don’t worry we’ll wait and we’ll constantly pray for you. For the mean time, just enjoy your stay inside Mommy’s tummy, ok? We yabyu, Little One!

3 comments:

Mec said...

wow sis... ambilis nga ng panahon kasi grabe, halfway ka na agad!!! anyway, breastfeed ha! dapat nagpi-prepare ka na physically and emotionally for that :p

tin-tin said...

lapit na!

may name na ba? :)

Joyce said...

awwww 22 weeks na pala sis ang bilis mo..so excited for you