Thursday, November 01, 2007

Christmas Countdown.

I can’t believe it’s only 54 days ‘til Christmas!!!

Yeah I know the Halloween fever is not over yet but hey, time flies so fast that before we knew it, we’re busy once again unwrapping Xmas gifts and partying the season to bits. Besides, I am starting to feel the holidays with the Christmas Gift Swap being cooked up in the Bebots Digiscrapping Forum. I’ve already drafted my wish list (which deserves another blog entry) and submitted my mailing address to the organizer. Now I only have to wait for my baby’s (the one I’ll be exchanging gift with) address and for her wish list so I can start shopping.

Speaking of gift lists, I bet I have to start drafting my holiday shopping list as well for my loved ones and colleagues. I should start hunting and shopping gifts before my tummy gets bigger and heavier in the weeks to come. I already have an idea what to give my hubby, family and my female colleagues. I’m now just trying to look for cool gifts for guys that I can give my boss and other guy colleagues. Probably an Aluminum Gearshift Console Pen Holder will do. It’ll be useful and it’ll definitely spice up their desks. Isn’t it nice, what do you think?

2 comments:

*eLLe* said...

tama xmas is soo near na. pero yep, halloween season is not yet over, but i don't like halloween that much. i'm also thinking already of gifts to give to my loved ones this coming yuletide season.

have a nice day :)

ruther said...

hi mai...it's nice to know that you are now back into doing paid Opps.

iba na talaga pag parentys no..inuuna na ang wish for children bago sila :)