Saturday, July 11, 2009

Binge (?)

Sometimes, I really am avoiding to open my flickr account. Why? Because I'm preventing myself from drooling over signatured stuffs that my online friend, Glo, is selling at such reasonable prices. Like this morning, I didn't have plans of logging in but I got curious with the raves that my twittermates buzzed about new stuffs she got...Technomarine watches, tote bags and Oakley shades. A few of my friends have already made their orders and there goes Glo's virtual receipt printer running again. She has already made a career in this online business selling venture.


Oakley hades...my husband's ultimate wish. I am actually tempted to order one for him but then he might not appreciate it because he's really dead serious that we save for a bigger project we've been dreaming. I could binge this time but with an Oakley price, I am not sure if "binge" is an appropriate word.

No comments: