Thursday, July 02, 2009

Cherish.

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. As you know, I've been busy authoring other blogs as they've been my bread and butter while I work from home. I've thought of deleting this free-hosted blog but the sentimental in me just can't because this has been my first ever home online and has been housing my random blurbs for four years now. I have thought also of getting this its own domain however, it's like christening a 40 year old man with a new name. It was known for this domain and it will remain until the day that it will take its final bow..that I couldn't tell when yet. Its glory days may be gone, reaching as high as PR4...even underwent tremendous web directory submissions and got tons of backlinks from other sites...but this will always remain a special one for me. Whenever I feel like reading about my wedding and pregnancy days, the archives never cease to bring smile to my face.

No comments: