Monday, July 06, 2009

RIP, King of Pop.


Since my recent entry is about him, my mp3 player's sounds now are his all time hits and I can't get enough and I can't still believe that he's really gone, let this post be about Michael Jackson still.

Here are just some of my random thoughts:
1. Why is it that when a person dies, it's only then he gets well regarded about his achievements and about him in general? When he was still alive, controversies left and right were pounded on him and now that he's dead, tributes emphasizing his talent and his contribution to the music world are endlessly given.
2. The cause of his sudden death still remains a mystery especially with his cardiologist's account as well as random evidences that were retrieved from his home. Have they released the autopsy report results yet?
3. Whether his skin discoloration was caused by the treatment of his vitiligo and lupus, or whether he underwent several facial surgeries or whether his skin was just maintained by the best skin care products there is, I have no qualms about how he looks like really. He's got the talent - he's an icon...and for that, he'll always be the King of Pop for me.

Rest in Peace, King of Pop.

No comments: