Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tired But Thankful.

I often yak about how busy and tired I am with my works and duties recently. You see being a Work-at-home Mom (if that's how I can classify my status now) is even tougher as it sounds..in fact, one quote even says that a "working mom" is redundant. You endure the stress - motherhood and work - both at the same time. While you're in the midst of finishing a deadline-nearing online work, here comes a wailing toddler by your side wanting something that he's prohibited to have. No wonder most moms put the best wrinkle cream among their Christmas wish list because they age fast brought about by stress. On another note, it's actually more about stress management. It may be tough to determine but there are ways on how to turn your stress source into something to be happy about. It's all about perspectives, actually.

No comments: