Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Harry Potter Inspired Baby Names.

Nowadays, baby names are getting more unique hmm okay..I must add, *most of the time* getting unusual especially with all these hypes about the online world, celebrities, book characters and movies. I have a friend whose niece was named after one of the most powerful search engine. Then another friend whose son's name was inspired by J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter. If he'll have a sibling soon, I bet they'll pick one or two from these list:

Boys:
Albus
Cedric - English, Battle chief
Draco - English, Form of Drake
Dudley - English, Common field
Neville - French, New town
Severus - Latin, Severe

Girls:
Bellatrix - Latin, Female warrior
Fleur - French, Flower
Hermione - Greek, Earthy
Petunia - English, Flower
Sibyll

I won't be surprised if I hear soon Edward, Bela, Aro, Marcus, Jane, Caius etc for babies of Twilight fanatic parents.

No comments: