Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Masteral Dream.

Browsing my long time friends' Facebook profiles make me envious. I've seen that many of them are now masteral degree holders and a few even taking doctorate degrees now. I envy them for their hard work, patience and of course the means for pursuing their post graduate degrees. One of my long term goals, too, is obtain a masteral degree. That's why I have bookmarked the site of Capella University so I can earn my degree online when the right timing comes. I've read so many positive feedback and raves about this online school that this makes one of my dream post graduate school. They have a regular podcasts of interviews with Capella students, instructors and the current one features Beverly Enns, Capella’s faculty chair for reading/literacy. She tackles about Capella as the only online university offering a master’s degree program with a state-approved specialization in reading and literacy. You should check it out and see what I mean.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: