Friday, July 10, 2009

Wanting A Caribbean Cruise.

I've just seen my friend's Caribbean Cruise pictures and I'm so envious! She and her bestfriend have lots of pictures on the deck of Carnival Glory. Then they have pictures all over the enticing places of Gofe Caye in Belize, Nassau in Bahamas, Costa Maya, the shoreline of Cozumel, Mexico - fabulous! Makes me want to go browse the Caribbean cruises packages and book a tour for ourselves. I'd love to try the "yummy drinks" she's describing for the booze they were offered on the ship and the pristine white sand of every beaches they visited in the Carribean. They have even pictures in Carnival Glory's Atrium during the Mardi Gras night, on the deck of the ship and even on the tail end. They reminded me of the movie Titanic! The cruise staff even sang to them adios on their final night. It really looks like an amazing adventure and one of a kind experience. But that's just a tip of the iceberg because there are more cruise adventures that Carnival.com offers. I bet the husband will love to have such...how I wish, we can try this someday.

No comments: