Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Quite An Ordeal.

I first heard about catheters from my grandfather's kidney ailment when I was a kid. Just hearing my grandpa's sufferings made me conclude that having a catheter is quite an ordeal. Actually just the thought of inserting it to your body part makes me cringe already. I'm amazed of how he was able to endure it for decades before he died in 1999. During that time, I remember that my grandma would hoard lots of catheters because they needed to be replaced after a certain time. Internet hasn't flourished that time but I think it would have been easier on their part if they could have just ordered from Allegro Medical,one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned online retailers of life enhancing products. Instead of running to the drugstore, my grandma could have just then spent the time taking care of my ailing grandfather instead.

No comments: