Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Destination Weddings.

Hubby and I will be celebrating our fourth year anniversary on December. We're tightening our belts this year as we save on a much bigger project we've taken on. Celebration need not be extravagant anyway so I guess, we'll just hold it simple yet sweet. We've promised before or should I say, the husband promised that we'll have a renewal of vows when we hit the big 10, perhaps, equally as grand as our wedding. So we still have six years to plan (and save) for that. Who knows we could save much enough for a destination wedding, say in Tagaytay, Boracay or even in one of the Karisma hotels in Riviera Maya. I've observed that destination weddings are the latest trends nowadays. I saw the pictures of a friend who just got recently wed in a similar setting as the Azul Beach and it's just so romantic. The bride's white beach gown complemented the cool blue waters of the beach and the whole picturesque is just so enchanting. You better check out the Karisma Hotels' site and see the wedding gallery for yourself and understand what I'm yakking about.

No comments: