Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Headache's Gone.

Thank God I'm feeling a lot better now. I woke up this morning with a throbbing head and a toothache that I could not pinpoint which particular tooth because the whole left part of my jaws (both up and down) were hurting. I don't know if it has something to do with my left eye or sinus because I can feel pain somewhere there and even in my left nose part. Fortunately, a mefenamic tablet and a 2 hour nap from 11 am to 1 pm did the trick and drove away my feverish feeling. I woke up without any pain or whatsoever.

I bet I need to have my eyes checked for who knows, I might be needing a pair of eyeglasses already. Well, my work entails being in front of the computer for most hours of the day. And so even though I try to rest once in a while, eye strain is still inevitable. It is also in the genes that we have problematic eyes with an exception of me because among us siblings, I'm the only who doesn't wear an eyeglass yet. I hope this is just nothing or just an ordinary headache that one feels occasionally. Can't afford to get sick especially that I'm celebrating my birthday next week.

No comments: