Monday, March 01, 2010

Summer Plans.

Summer is definitely just around the corner. Have you started planning your getaway for this year yet? We already have and I can't wait for April to spend some quality time at the beach with the whole family. No, we did not book and are not going to adult resorts in Jamaica. Perhaps, the husband and I will try their adult vacations some other time and if we'd be able to save up for it. I've heard great things about the wonders and how beautiful Jamaica is. In fact, whenever when we're in Boracay, a premier white sand beach strip in my country, I always imagine that it could be equally lovely or even greater in Jamaica.

In Negril and Runaway Bay, there is an adult resort that is perfect for the adventurers. Coming with a companion isn't really necessary as Hedonism Resorts also offer singles vacation for those who prefer to come alone. Are you up for some Jamaican hedonism vacation?

No comments: