Friday, March 19, 2010

More Blessings Today.

Wow...I'm so taken aback with how we've been receiving blessings one after the another.

From the husband's recent promotion which is synonymous to pay increase, to a hefty bonus received last payday and now, he has just been given another type of incentive that can be converted to a monetary reward (as in the forms of Gift Certificates). These great news are giving me instant joint pain relief to the discomforts I'm feeling right now from working too much in front of the computer. The husband has now earned enough points to convert to GCs that we can use to buy a new washing machine for Little Mansion. Great!

I've also just received a new writing project last night so it's another opportunity to earn. I don't know what we have done to deserve all these blessings all I know is that God really provides and He knows the right time to give them.

No comments: